All In PDF - PRINTABLE VERSION "All In" Mind On Mission...Eyes Nailing Target, Playing my position...the hardest & the smartest, Opportunity's the largest & I'm all about the HARVEST, You can try me or ...
“Confidence Is A Fur” Don’t wear doubt or quit, With your outfit. Don’t allow worry or hurry, To make your vision blurry. If you’re a dweller on failure, Losing will become familiar. If you cruise as you lose, Then your wins will be few. Just as dominance is a powerful word and compliments don’t deter… [ Read More ]
“Whatever It Takes” I would give anything, I put that on everything, If my name could carry rings, I’d do that very thing…Whatever It Takes. Written By: Todd Bates 5/17/2016 August, 2016 Poem of the Month www.toddbates.org © Todd Bates Enterprises LLC
June, 2016 Poem of the Month “Family Man” Gotta love this, Gotta love that, Where my hug at? Where my love at? Got enough of this…to rise above that. I don’t know doubt, but its killed dreams. I’m so glad we got the real thing. Build a family like you build teams. Everybody shares the [ Read More ]
Mark your calendar! The 10th Annual Todd Bates Football Skills Camp will be held at the Heflin Recreation Center June 11, 2016. The camp is FREE thanks to local sponsors! Participants must pre-register in order to attend. This camp is currently for participants ages 6-13. Only 100 spots are available. Contact the Heflin Recreation Center [ Read More ]
March, 2016 Poem of the Month “Prove It” Never let up, Always get up. Turn your setbacks into to set ups, Staying hungry when you’re fed up. Winners say blessed, while losers cred luck, Go through the bad times with your head up. Do nothing average, Always savage, Gotta show them you’re the baddest. Automatic [ Read More ]
“Four Zero Finish” Eyes on the VISION, Mind on the MISSION, Time is PRECISION, No sign of division. There’s all kinds of collisions when you’re defining TRADITION… and dine-in with WISDOM. Emerging to peak, Allergic to weak, I’m surging to LEAP. This journey’s URGENT & deep, Like the words that I speak, They heard & [ Read More ]
- “This Moment” January, 2017 Poem of the Month
- “Dreamers”, January 2015 Poem of the Month
- April, 2014 Poem of the Month
- “A Parent’s Sacrifice” May, 2015 Poem of the Month
- December, 2012 “Ignore My Complaints”
- 2010 Camp Season Underway
- 2012 SKILLS CAMP
- “Outlook” July, 2016 Poem of the Month
- April, 2013 Poem of the Month
- April 2009 – Patient Not Complacent
So F.L.Y. PDF - PRINTABLE VERSION Have a great month! "So F.L.Y." I'll Forever Love You because you're so F.L.Y. If you're looking for a landing or companion...I am yo guy. If I gave you ...
THIS MOMENT PDF - PRINTABLE VERSION Have a great month! "THIS MOMENT" WE DO OUR JOB & FIGHT TIL WE KNOW IT'S DONE. ANOTHER OPPONENT'S COMING IN SAYING THAT THEY OWE US ONE. IT ...
"Today" September, 2016 Poem of the Month Tired of being haunted by mistakes, Taunted by the greats, This moment will not wait, I won’t get all the breaks, But tell my opponent I'm awake... And I'm ...
No matter what you're doing, inspired effort leads to passionate performance and that will get you, "The W". Please be encouraged and enjoy the December, 2016 Poem of the Month: "The ...
“Have to vs. Get To” Productivity comes down to pre-perspective, With eyes you have to be selective. The way you see what you’re about to do, & how you talk to you. Dreadful says, ...
Twitter updatesNo public Twitter messages.
- 007goddy: snap..snap..snap are my fingers in
- Wendy Sherley: Nice poem. Enjoyed reading it!
- Jo Ann Owens: Todd Bates great poem for October.
- mary merrill: Todd you have lived up to that poem
- mary merrill: That one is a little different but
- Jim Davidson: Good stuff my friend .. am up early
- mary merrill: I believe our best is all that is
- maary merrill: No truer words were ever spoken. P
- mary merrill: You never cease to amaze me. Mrs
- mary merrill: You are so true about following